Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fifteen & counting....

What could be more fun than trying to get three kids to pose for a picture????


Trying to get Fifteen kids to pose for a picture!



It's one of those things that nobody wants to do but they want it done.  Well we got the kids as coordinated as we could and snapped as many pictures as we could before all hell broke loose.  And believe me...it didn't take very long for that to happen.  These are just the pictures I took.  I am sure some others got better pictures than I did, but these didn't turn out to horribly bad.

The fifteen grandkids with the two people responsible for all this madness...


Marsha & Scott's crew...



Chad & My gang...



Andrew & Michelles Boys....



Nick & AJ's sweetie....


Kyle & Kara's little guy....



Shannon & Aaron's new arrival...




I couldn't leave this one out.  The two newest buddies.  Max calls Tate, Tater Tot.  Tate calls Max, Maxers!  These two had so much fun playing together!

They are only 2 Months apart!

Wonder how many grandkids there will be when the next picture is taken ?


3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your mom and dad with all of the kids. Priceless pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! If we did that we would only have 2 grandkids for my parents. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe all those kids. I can't believe how old all marsha's kids are. Caute family. Everyone looks alike! Can't wait to come

    ReplyDelete