Monday, December 3, 2012

A Progressive-Cini Dinner!

What happens when you put three sisters in a house painting for FOUR days?!?!?   They make plans!  And that is just what we did.

We came up with the first annual "Pieracini Progressive Dinner"!  We were talking about Christmas decorations and how we would love to make it to all of our sibling's houses to see them all decorated.  So Marsha (the brains of the family :) came up with the idea!  And I would have to say it was a hit.

We started at Scott and Marsha's house for appetizers.  Then we went onto Shannon's house for salad and bread.  I left my camera in the car and didn't get any pictures there. :(

Then we headed to LC and the first stop was our house for the main course.  We had cube steak, mashed potatoes and corn.  Chad did an awesome job.  That's right, Chad made everything.  Can I just say how amazing my husband is.  I planned this whole thing and he made the whole dinner.  Now don't get the wrong idea, I didn't sit around on the couch.  I got the house ready.  We make a great team!





Then we went onto Kara & Kyle's house for dessert.  There were plenty of them :)




I think a good time was had by all and everyone some ate too much.  Scott made the comment that he couldn't do this all the time and Marsha reassured him it would only be once a year.






We can't wait until Nick & Alisha can join us next year and as always we wish Andrew & Michelle lived closer so they could join us for these kinds of things!

I am a very lucky lady to have such a wonderful family!

3 comments:

  1. It was so fun.. Everyone's house was so pretty, we do have a wonderful family.. :) I need to update my blog now too.. Glad you are back to blogging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, sure wish I was there w you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new posts and I love this idea of a family progressive dinner. You guys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete