Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Preschool class of 2011

I am so far behind that I haven't blogged about any of our fun "end of school" activities.  And, believe me, there were plenty of them !!  Anyway I have a few minutes so I am gonna quick take a couple minutes to get Molly's Pre-school Graduation on here. 

Her Graduation day was a very busy one.  Emmett had his field trip to Imagination Station.  His Grandpa Steve ( my dad ) and I were chaperones for this trip.  We had a really great time all the while learning a few things too.  Who would of thought??  Anyway, I had to be gone all day and then try to come home make dinner for my family and prepare for the party afterwards.  But I got it all done, just like I always do stressing the whole time :)

Here are a few highlights of the night...


Emmett took this.  I had the choice of either out of focus or Chad's head cut off.  So I chose this !!




Molly & one of her best friend's Emerson!




More friends...we are very blessed with a great group of girls that will be in Molly's class.  There are so many that come from such wonderful families!!

Party Time!!!!



The next day is always the traditional preschool field trip to the zoo.  I always enjoy going with several of the other parents ( mom's) and taking whatever kids I have at home.  Here is some of our day...


Emerson~Molly~Gracie~Reese



I played softball and went to school with Reese's Mom.  Chad works with and has been best friends with Reese's dad Forever (yeah, they are that old ;)  I went to school with Gracie's dad and worked with her mom.  And, Emerson needs no introduction the "Tina & Jenny" era started way back in 1988 on the first day of third grade.  I love the history that we have we all these wonderful families and look forward to our kids having that now too!!






Trouble...but OH so much fun!!


It was a wonderful day...until it started to POUR!!  But we made to the car with only minimally getting wet and we pretty much were ready to call it a day anyway!  Thanks for such a great year Molly!!  We love you and are so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment