Friday, April 8, 2011

Here comes the Bride...

My little Miss Molly got Married yesterday!  But only for pretend, of course.  She was very much looking forward to "W" day at school so they could have a wedding.  I remember when Emmett was at this preschool 2 years ago.  I barely knew that they were doing the wedding thing.  Boys are just not into it like the girls are.  It was a whole affiar getting my little girl ready for her "big" day, just like the real thing.  We had to put her hair in curlers & everything.  We didn't get around to getting her nails painted, but she still looked beautiful.  Here is the finished product...


Here are a few more of her.


my tiara I wore for my wedding (something barrowed, I guess?!?)

The whole outfit is courtesy of her cousin Morgan.  The dress is Morgan's flowergirl dress from Uncle Kyle & Aunt Kara's wedding about three years ago.  And she recently gave Molly these "high heels" that she is in love with.

My mom & I took Max and Jake over to Molly's school so we could see the festivities. It was fun to be there.  Molly wanted to marry a ltitle boy named Jackson, but he wanted no part of this wedding thing.  So she ended up marrying Jackson's cousin Kaden.  You'd think we were from Kentucky or West Virginia, haha (sorry to all my kentucky & west virginia friends)!!  I hope this doesn't cause any problems with her friend Elle, becasue she says Kaden is Her "boyfriend"!!



~Don't tell her dad...Kaden layed a big one on her.
(her cheek, of course) ~


One of her best friends, Emerson.  I hope they are there for each other for their Real wedding day like Eme's mom & I were!!


Some of the beautiful Brides!!



Molly & this boy were having a fun time dancing!


Group dance!


& doing the Chicken Dance.  Every wedding receptions HAS to have the chicken dance!!

They even had a real wedding cake.  Molly's teacher makes some of the best cakes in town & the kids found this out first hand!

I think I may have wanted to tear up some during this *pretend* wedding.  I cannot even imagine the real thing someday.  It was so fun for all the kids (well, except Jackson ;).  Molly has such wonderful teachers that make her preschool expierance a memorable one!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and I can only imagine how much this day must have meant to the girls. Your comment about the difference between Molly and Emmett reminds me of Justin and Elizabeth. We learn so much more from our girls! Molly makes a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete