Friday, May 13, 2011

Preschool Graduation Preview!

Molly is graduating from Pre-school on the 24th of May.  I kept debating on whether or not I should have a "party" for her after her program.  Sometimes I think it's not that big of a deal and I know everyone is busy and it's one more thing to go to.  So after contemplating for a couple days, I decided I did it for Emmett I better do it for Molly and Max.  So it was just gonna be cake.  But like everything else I do, it starts out small and I get to having fun with it and it turns into more and more :) 


I wasn't even going to do invitations, but I actually had a day with not much going on.  So what the heck!  I had this cute idea to word it like an actual High School Graduation Announcement so this is what I came up with.  I stole the wording from my nephew Evan's invitation...


These are the jars that I have from my sister's baby shower this past weekend (which I desperately need to blog about  and WILL DO SOON!!!)  So take out the yellow candy and insert the orange & black (GO TIGERS!!! ;)!  This is just the beginning of a few cute things I have planned for Molly's "big" day!  Like I said, it was just gonna be cake and now we are having cake, ice cream & appetizers!!  I really think I should be a party planner because I really do enjoy these fun little moments in my families life :)


3 comments:

  1. You are a great party planner! If your bored you can always give me ideas for Evan's Graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hire you as a party planner for my kids parties! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm assuming that baby shower you talked about was for shannon? yes, hurry up and blog about it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete