Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Big E is 7 !!

Today my little boys turns SEVEN!!

Look How big/old he looks!!

On one hand time is absolutely flying!  I can't believe that I have a 7 year old.  But on the other, I barely  remember life before kids.  I feel like I have always been a mom.

Emmett had a Wonderful day!  It started out with his favorite breakfast...Cinnamon Rolls.  Very easy just pop 'em out of a can, put 'em in the oven and Emmett feels like a king.  He got to have his mom come volunteer in his classroom this morning.  It won't be long and that won't be cool anymore.  Then he got to take his favorite lunchable for lunch today.  Now that is a treat!  Then for his school birthday treat, mom (& grandma & grandpa) brought in Dugout ice cream for his whole class.  Then Uncle Nick was at his house after school to play the wii with him.  This is probably his ultimate Favorite thing right now!  And to top it off, he got to spend the evening at Chuck E. Cheese.  His Aunt Marsha & family, Aunt Shannon & family & grandma were all there too! He had a good, good day.


Emmett @ school today!



Some of his Chuck E Cheese pictures!





*his Bday present from Molly.  We wanted one to fit Uncle Nick ;)

& all of the kids that came tonight!



Being Emmett's Mom has been wonderful, interesting & exactly what I have always wanted.  Being my first he was the child that made me a mom for the first time.  He is also the child we are learning with.  Everything he does is a first for Chad & I.  Sometimes we hope that we aren't screwing up with him because somehow we never received the manual that you are supposed to get when you have a baby!  ha ha!

I am definately enjoying the journey that Emmett has embarked upon with us.  I love you little guy and I have enjoyed almost every minute these past 7 years and look forward to the next 77!  But please Slow Down !








* Can you tell he loves any sport & anything outside*

1 comment:

  1. Can I have dugout ice cream for my birthday? What a fun birthday! Happy birthday from the Allen's (the other ones).

    ReplyDelete