Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who doesn't love taking a 2 yr old to church?

Don't you just love taking a two year old to church???  Sometime, Ok usually, I wonder what's the point? 



This past Sunday Max ran out of church TWO times.  Chad had to chase after him for the 2nd time.  He came back in and sat on my lap.  I said, "Max you can't run out of church."  He replies, "I Walk?"  Ha!  No buddy the point is you can't LEAVE church.  I don't care if you are running, walking, crawling or hopping!  You need to stay in church :)  I love that little boy and all the crazy, funny things he say.  I just hope he is learning something that makes it all worth it!  And I am pretty confident he is :)


Max 2 1/2 years and loving (almost) every moment of it :)

1 comment:

  1. ok, a couple things... that greet tractor is awesome. your house must be humonguous... i think that toy room is as big as my whole neighborhood. I am completely amazed at the clean up pictures. wow, that's some serious toy putting away! and i don't like taking kids to church period! no matter what age! :0

    ReplyDelete