Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The ongoing battle

Why does my toy room always look like this???






I heard someone say one time that they don't bother to clean their toy room because their is no  point.  Well I just can't do that.  This is what Molly & I spent our day doing.







I feel so much better when this room looks like this.  Now let's hope it last more than 10 minutes!!

Here is my little helper...


...but she also had a little something to do with the reason it was so messy!

My toy room is definately in need of some cosmetic help.  I am trying to decide on a color to paint it. It is literally the only room in the house that I haven't painted. (except the basement)  I really want to do something fun and cute with the kids toy room but I am at a total loss for what to do.  For now I am just enjoying being able to walk through it ;)

Oh, And I am fully aware that my children have entirely too many toys!

4 comments:

  1. paint the room a sunny yellow. :) William has a lot of toys already and he's just turning 1! No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely understand! We have too many playrooms in our house so when one is messy, the kids just go somewhere else. This makes for a very grumpy mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the toy room I said " What the heck", then the good picture,pop up. Good job Molly, (mom too). Be home in 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this reminds me so much of my little sister's room when she was about Molly's age! We would clean it up just like you did...just for it to be a mess in a matter of hours!! Oh the joys! :)

    ReplyDelete