Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's about Dang Time!!

Being an Aunt is so much fun.....






...but only for awhile!
Eventually it's time to be a mom & have a few of your own.  But sometimes the road to get there is a little longer for some.  Few people understand that like this girl does...


But... Finally, with alot of support, appointments, tears & prayers.  Shannon is gonna be a Mommy! (oh & Aaron a daddy ;)


Molly had the privilege of  going to one of Shannon's doctor's appointments with her.  To say she was excited is a bit of an understatement.  Before she left I told her to tell me if she heard a girl or a boy heartbeat.  She said...you can tell a difference??  So I informed her no you can't mommy was just joking.  But being my daughter, she took the camera to capture this rare opportunity that she had!!


Dr. Fofung~ Shannon's OB & also the doctor who delivered Molly!

I just love that Molly gets to be a part of all the fun things that come along with a new baby without her mother having to be the one to have it ;)

So Aaron get out of that hospital bed...

...and move over Bella

It's time for Shannon & Baby Pohm to soak up the attention!!




I just can't wait for Shannon to hold one of these that actually belongs to her.


Love Makes a Marriage, Baby Makes a Family!

Thank you Shannon for allowing Molly to go to your appointment with you.  Thank you for waiting until I was (maybe) done with kids so I can really enjoy yours.  And thank you for showing me how much strength one person can really have.  I love you & am so excited for July :)

5 comments:

  1. Shannon posted this on facebook, so here I am. I'm so excited for them too!! Congrats!! What a sweet aunt you are Shannon for letting your niece come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true!!!! Jenny when I think you can't do better you do!! I'm so excited for Shannon and also can't wait...Its her time now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...that's so sweet! I agree Shannon has shown us how strong one person really can be! I'm so excited for both of them! I'll never forget when Shannon told me we were cheering on the eggs "GO EGGS!" I've started prepping mine with that little cheer! :) ha. Congratulations Shannon & Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have posts for extended family! I'm so excited for Aaron and Shannon to have their little one and it looks like they will have plenty of help from Miss Molly. She's such a cutie. Definitely need to get her set up with one of my boys in about 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness I can't stop crying. I love my shannon girl and so happy you did this post! I can't wait! what was aaron in the hospital bed for? It looked more like he was suppose to be there than that he was just play'n around?

    ReplyDelete