Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Party Morgan!!


Today  is my neice Morgan's birthday party!  She will be turning 9 on Monday.  She is taking some friends (&Molly) to Mcdonalds to play, ice skating, and then a sleepover.  I don't know who is more excited?  Morgan or Molly?  Molly has had a countdown since there were 17 days to go.  The present has been wrapped since about day 16 and we made out Morgan's card earlier this week.  I am not usually THIS on the ball, but apparently Molly is making me be!


Morgan and Molly are buddies.  Molly really seems to look up to Morgan and wants to be around her all the time!  They definately have a special bond.  Not only do they look ALOT alike, they could play for hours and hours and never get sick of each other.  We have a new rule for Molly when she goes over to Morgan's house, Molly cannot cry and throw a fit when it is time to leave.  This is obviously a problem!


 Here is Morgan and Molly meeting for the first time!


 And once again Morgan holding Miss Molly!


 This was one Sunday before church.  Morgan and Robyn had spent the night and they all looked so cute and they wanted their pictures taken.  This was probably Morgan's idea, she is known for liking to get her picture taken.                                                                                                                                    

Molly's 3rd birthday!

I have so many pictures where Morgan and Molly are right beside each other.  Where there is one, the other isn't far behind.
I am so grateful for ALL the wonderful cousins my kids have.  They have 13 in all, 1 on the way and I am sure they will be a few more after that.  Cousins are instant friends!  I I love to see the bonds that transform.





So have a wonderful Birthday Party Morgan!  I know it will be lots of fun and lots of people to help you celebrate!  You are such a wonderful little girl to have in our family and Molly looks forward to all the fun she get to have with you

Mogan at three years old!  (isn't she adorable?!?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    I just found your blog!! Woo-hoo! Your kids are ADORABLE...and this post about Morgan and Molly is so precious. I'm going to have fun visiting here now and then. Seriously, your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I have blog stalked you for years ;) I am having so much fun with it and I can thank your daughter for that !!! If she didn't have a blog I may have never thought of it. I am only a few YEARS behind :)

    ReplyDelete