Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Ice Skating Party

Well we did the ice skating think last night.  My kids have been dying to go ever since Christmas break.  Then we went to a friends Hockey game at the end of January and they wanted to go even more.  Marsha invited Molly to Morgan's birthday party and they were going ICE SKATING!!!!!  I knew that I had to take Emmett or he would make me miserable for the whole weekend.  So we let Emmett invite a friend and come friday we headed to BGSU!



Here are a few of the AWESOME pictures!!!   They turned out horrible.  The lighting was so bad in there and I don't know enough about my camera.  So this is what you get! 

I can't believe I even have a picture of Emmett using the "walker".  He used it the first time around and was on his own from there.  I was surprised how well he did for his first time!  He was on the ice the entire time. 



Max was sooooo much fun.  I didn't even think they would have skates to fit him.  But they did!  They even had smaller ones.  He LOVED it and skated almost the whole time.  His new obsession is Hockey!  He wouldn't skate without that stick.  Chad & I both (mostly Chad) had fun taking him around.

Molly was so excited to go too!  Her outfit was so perfect.  She almost looks like she knows what she is doing with that "professional" looking outfit.  Leave it to Molly to always have the "perfect" outfit!  She didn't last as long as the boys, but still had a great time!  That's Rudi's friend Mallory helping Molly go around without the walker....Thanks Mallory!!


Emmett and his friend Kaden!!


Kaden whizzing around!  He did awesome too.  This was his first time also.


I just can't get over such a little guy wearing ICE SKATES!!!




Molly and the Birthday Girl!!  Morgan was so good too!!  This was her first time ice skating and she acted like an ol' pro.  We joked that Morgan and Emmett should become a figure skating pair!  I think she had a wonderful Birthday party.


And...the woman of the hour!  Marsha did such a good job putting this together.  I think I heard Emmett thank Marsha for setting this up so he could FINALLY go ice skating.  I think there were nine kids that went and they all had a great time.  These are the childhood memories that will last a lifetime.  Thanks Marsha!!!!  (I don't think she knows I took this picture ; )
 

2 comments:

  1. Marsha was brave to have an ice skating party. It was complete chaos when we took our kids roller skating. Hope there were a lot of adults to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun...The kids all did a great job skating. No blood this time. I'm so glad Jenny brought Emmett. Poor boy has to grow up with girls here his boy cousins live too far away...but we have two growing up fast here for him to play with soon. Fun night!!

    ReplyDelete