Saturday, February 5, 2011

Well it has been six months since I have started this blog and this is only the second time I have been back.  It is too much for me to try to figure out.  But since we have been snowed in 3 times this week and it looks like today is going to be the same, I thought I would give it another go! 



My sister and I were talking the other night about a friend of our's...Becca!  She has a very cute blog that I believe she uses as a journal also.  I have so many wonderful things going on in my life that I am NEVER going to remember.  My sister, Shannon, said "you need to start a blog!".  Well I have, I just need to start posting on it.  I enjoy sitting in front of the TV with the laptop on my lap at night after the kids have gone to bed.  So I thought that would be a good way to journal AND unwind !!!


So here are a few things that have been going on around here this past, very snowy week !

Shoveling!!


Shoveling!!!



And More Shoveling!!!



And Lots of Plowing!


We are very blessed to have lots of help with our snow removal.  Uncle Bryan came over right away in the morning and removed the first dose of snow.  Then after the second snowfall Uncle Kyle was there with the loader to remove snow AND give a few tractor rides!!  We also have a neighbor with a snowblower and he has been there everytime in between.  Chad comes home from work and there isn't much left for him to do!!!

Then we baked some cookies!!!







...and Ate some cookies!!

And, of course, there was lot & lots of playing in the snow!!





We even managed to fit in a little bit of school.  Molly had Pajama day at pre-school on Thursday.  Her Pisanello's Pizza field trip was cancelled on Tuesday and reschelduled for next week.  Emmett is going to be celebrating 100th day of school on Monday, but with 2 days cancelled it will on be the 98th day of school!!  But it was nice to get back to a little structure!!






Well I suppose that is enough for one post.  Hopefully this all upload to my blog and I may even tell someone about it!!  That wasn't that hard, but I can tell I have ALOT to learn!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!! I am doing a happy dance. I am so excited to read about one of my favorite families. I'm glad you started this and you will love to look back on all these wonderful memories. You have even inspired me to update mine. I know you are sick of seeing "Charlotte's Web" everytime you go there. Love to you and your family, Jenny!!!!

    ReplyDelete