Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Many Loves

Molly had her Valentine's Day Party at school today! 


Here they are waiting to pass out their Valentine's.  Molly had so much fun filling hers out.  I gave her the class list, turned my head to do some dishes and she had them all finished.  She had no problem writing everyone's name!


Group Hug!!!
I think Molly, Reese & Gracie initiated this one :)


Sack Race!


Molly and her friends Eme & Reese.  She seriously has some of the most adorable friends!


I was able to go for about the last hour and a half.  Being in the kid's classroom is one of my favorite things to do.  I don't get to do it as much as I would like because of having other kids at home.  I sometimes beat myself up about it.  But then I realize that I am very lucky to get there as much as I do.  I also don't think I miss a field trip (usually because Max can go with me)!  But I tell ya what, not even half of it would happen without this woman...


I am a better mom because I have such an amazing mom!!  She pretty much tries to keep her schedule clear so that she can watch/spend time with her grandkids.  In fact, tomorrow will be the third day in a row that she has watched one or all of my kids.  Chad happened to have monday off of work.  Since it was Valentine's Day Mom offered to watch my two kids ( & Mitch) so that we could go on a date.  Today I had a Doctor's appointment while Molly was at school.  She watched Max and then I still had time to make it to the party.  Tomorrow is my 1 of 2 days a month I volunteer in Emmett's classroom and she always watches the other two (if Molly doesn't go with me :) 

Now don't misinterpret that I "dump" my kids there everyday.  This has been a very unusual week.  When it rains it pours, right!?  I don't think I need her until I go back to Emmett's class in two weeks.  I try to be home as much as I can.  I just appreciate that she is always there for me as well as my siblings and that she allows me the opportunity to spend some one on one time with each of my kids.  And I absolutely never have to worry about them when they are at Grandma's house.

This was toally going to be a post about Molly's Valentine's Day Party, but I felt the need to give credit where credit is due.  And it helped me to take the time to publicly thank my Mom for all she does for me and my kids. 

Oh and I guess I wouldn't be able to be a stay at home mom if it wasn't for this guy...


He works so hard and allows me to have my dream Job!

So thank you Mom & Chad.  I love you both!



Happy Valentine's Day from Molly's class and Me!

1 comment:

  1. look at you miss blogger! Shannon emailed me and gave me your link. Great now I can keep tabs on you. Can't wait till shannon gets hers going. love you guys

    ReplyDelete